Relais Spa Val d'Europe
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
1,649 results
All reviewsshopping centrejunior suitesmall kitchenfree shuttletrain stationkitchen areadesigner outletshuttle service to disneylandcentral parison demandtwo singleshuge supermarketoutlet villageminute driveauchan supermarketvisiting disneylandtwo single beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I went away on business and usually stay in 3* hotels so was very excited to be staying at a 4* Spa hotel.
My room had two single beds on wheels, on a wooden floor so if I moved in my sleep my bed moved, and I could also hear the couple next door, ahem.
Also, there weren't any bottles of water in the room (not even ones you have to pay for) and when I went down in the morning to get one from the bar I was told the bar was closed for a function and I could only get water with breakfast. I explained I wasn't meeting my colleagues for another hour for breakfast, but was informed I couldn't go in twice so there was no way I could have water at the moment. I was very surprised and disappointed by this, and my overall stay (many of my colleagues had to be moved as the heating was broken in their rooms).

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had chosen this since it was near Disney Land and I travelled along with my wife and our daughter and son. We had a horrendous experience while having breakfast at the ground floor resturant on 1st may, 2014. My wife's hand bag was stolen while the bag was still on her shoulder as she was helping my son with his breakfast. We lost all the passports, euro rail tickets, electronic items and some cash. Apparnently a seasoned thief posing as a guest, sitting next to us somehow managed to steal the bag and within seconds left from an exit towards the roadside and entered into a white van parked outside on the street and vanished. I have reasons to belive that some staff of the hotel are hand in gloves with the criminals. The hotel refused to show me the CCTV footage. No senior management came to our aid. Only one junior staff took us to the police station. The Police did not show any serious concern. The Policemen who came to the hotel did not even make an attempt to investigate the issue. We were very shocked to find that a four star resturant like this has no security arrangements. There were very apparent racist overtones as we were asked to sober down and not talk in raised voices as it could alarm other guests. In fact, I thought that the other guests better be alarmed since they could become next victims of such organsied crime. With young kids I had to go through hell to arrange emergency passports and somehow return to India cancelling most of our onward journeys. The hotel even did not have the courtesy to send me an e-mail enquiring about my whereabouts or even offering to help me becasue they are solely responsible for this mishap. Since I was struggling to arrange my documents to return home, I could not pursue my case with the hotel, which now I will using all the forces in my command. I hope that any guests planning a trip to this hotel must keep this aspect in mind that you could be the next victim. I am a fare person so what was good about the hotel like rooms. cleanliness etc, I have rated generously. But if I do not expose this darker side of the hotel management, I will be failing in my duty as a gobal citizen. While, I shall be suing the hotel for casuing me and my family such mental, physial and financial harassment, I know that nothing can give us back what we have lost most - our dignity and the hard earned holiday, which we had planned for such a long time. The whole incident has created a deep mental wound in the minds of my two kids so much so that Paris as a city and France as a nation for them are two frightening words. I am also very concerned that the French Government could allow such a hotel to operate which has no security measures whatsoever and can violate even basic security protocols like checking the identity of guests as they come for breakfast in an in-house resturant. It is very rare and unnatural that a non guest will enter such a hotel for breakfast. I have visited number of countires in three continents but never ever stayed in such a hotel - what people say a developed nation with such poor security cover as well as lack of any business ethics.

For those who happen to be in this hotel you just can ask them about this incident that happened on 1st May, 2014 at 9.30 AM. I am sure nobody even remembers it or are happy to underplay the same. It may be noted that besides Police Report, I also have a letter from the hotel wherein they have acknowledged the incident. As a freelance journalist, I have now decided to share my experinces globally, exposing how apparently high end hotels are embroiled in con rackets and targetting innocent guests, assuming these tourists will not be able to raise their voices or do much about the incident. Its time that such arrogance is taught a lesson.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
23  Thank Tridivh
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Yes, the location is great for Disneyland but not impressed by this hotel! first, they have wifi access but is so slow that you are not able to use it! at the moment of my visit i was not eating any meat or fish! so, went in to the restaurant for dinner! the staff was very helpful but not the kitchen! they send me some plain boiled spinach and beans: veggie option in a four star hotel restaurant! did enjoy the nice little breads they offer before the main courses! Overall this hotel is ok but i will not go back, sorry!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The area the hotel was in was fab! Couple of minutes walk from the station, which was only two minutes from disneyland paris. There was a shopping centre about five mins walk from the hotel with loads of shops and a massive supermarket.
Staff were ok, would stay again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I booked an appartmant for four adults and was given one that had two seperate single beds and a small sofa bed. I complained to the lady that booked me in immediately after seeing the room and she refused to change the room and was very indifferent to my concerns and complaint. Since I checked in late I had no other option but to stay for the night. I could not sleep all night because of the discomfort.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family