“Sometimes it takes travelling more than 6000...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Royal Paille Bungalow
The beach right in front
sailing on the lagoon right in front
the view from the end of the beach
La Case Mama grounds
common area
shared common area
La case Mama is on the edge of one of the biggest lagoons in Mauritius
an ever changing painting right in front of the bungalow
sunrise
the view from Lion Mountain
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

hart21
Surrey
“Sometimes it takes travelling more than 6000 miles to fall in love again”
Reviewed November 12, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We arrived to the unknown, to such a beautiful country of Mauritius to be welcomed by lovely hosts William and Amber. They made us very welcome from beginning to end they helped us in every possible way to achieve our paradise holiday. They even went out their way and gave me some cake for my birthday celebration. Such kind people sharing their home with us.

The beach hut was lovely and in a great location, only a few steps to the beach, my paradise. Their dog foxy would come and see us and settle herself next to us. She even licked my arm when I was sun bathing, which made me laugh. What a cute and friendly dog she is.

The bungalows had a great view of the beach. I will miss waking up to such a nice view and the kindness we received whilst staying at la case mama bungalows. I will never forget the 8 days we stayed here. Very memorable.

We will definitely visit again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 19, 2017
Thank you so much dear Karen for your kind words and for coming to stay with us, it was truly a pleasure to have you both with us at La Case Mama! All the very best to you both! Amber & William
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing