“Superb!!”

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is definitely recommended!! The food is to die for, this is always our first call when we get to Altinkum, love the waiters here, love the entertainment and love the food, one of the better places to eat for sure, and the party night is also recommended for a good night out!

• Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We cannot go to Altinkum without visiting this bar! The boys that work there are fantastically friendly and can't do enough to help you! The food is fantastic, my sister says it's the best lasagne she's ever had! I always enjoy my food from here, and the drinks are always good! Definitely worth a visit.

Visited July 2014
Merseyside
“Best English breakfast there”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

After 9 years we've tried all of the breakfasts in each establishment, and the breakfast at Sunshine certainly beats all of them. Normally you get rock hard bacon, hard fried eggs, cindered mushrooms or half-cooked tomatoes. This was perfect in every way, the bacon was the best I've tasted as was the sausage and the eggs were cooked to perfection, couldn't recommend highly enough. The staff are pleasant and friendly, and leave you alone, not sleazy like in some places. And they have a great variety of vegetarian meals which I've never seen in other places. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Devon, United Kingdom
“Energetic and lively”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Whenever walking past The Sunshine it always invited you in as there was so much going on! The waiters were very nice, chatty and friendly. The owner Alex would come up to me and my boyfriend, as we were walking past, and chat to us as if we had been long time friends. The waiters didn't pester you all the time to come and have a drink. It was a relaxed atmosphere with cheap food and drinks. The food that was served was superb. My boyfriend had the lamb shank which was delicious and made me a bit jealous as I wished I had ordered it myself! Overall a very nice restaurant and lively atmosphere.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This place is great! I came with my mum and from the moment we got there (as strangers) we were treat like long lost family members! In the end we class our selfs as friends! The waiters/bar staff were friendly attentive, happy, energetic, lovely people with positive attitudes in everything they do. They do NOT hover over tables like the other places. The manager was extremely polite and offered us 2 free shots. The uniform is smart casual all in all great place with great people can't fault the place all thumbs up !

1 Thank Emmajainbar