“BEST TOUR GUIDE EVER” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ephesus Tours Best

Ephesus Tours Best
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Didim
More attraction details
Owner description: Ephesus is one of the most important cities of the ancient world.St.John-who wrote the Gospel there -, the Virgin Mary, and St. Paul helped to set up a strong Christian community in Ephesus.With it's Artemis Temple,-which is One of the Seven Wonders of the World-,Ephesus was an important attraction centre in it's times.
earth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BEST TOUR GUIDE EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

When it comes to tours there is no one better than Ergin Ince of Ephesustoursbest . We were very lucky to have had him for our guide. I had emailed a few tour companies to arrange a tour of Ephesus for us and some of our cruise mates on the Norwegian Jade in January. He was prompt in corresponding and worked with us to come up with the best tour and price. He is well educated and very knowledgeable about the history and culture of Turkey which he shared with us during the tour. He was very pleasant, accommodating and a pleasure to have as a guide.
Ergin Ince was waiting for us at the port of Izmir. As we got into the van he presented each of us with a small gift bag and a bottle of water. He took us to Ephesus, Terrace houses, 800 year old Isabey Mosque carpet weaving workshop and then Sirince village. At the Terrace houses he took his time to explain and show everything. He brought those streets to life! I came to know from other people that some tours just rush through and don’t allow much time to see the sites. Ergin on the other hand encouraged us to ask questions and take pictures. I want to add that at the carpet weaving workshop there was absolutely no pressure to buy anything. At about noon he took us to a restaurant for a buffet lunch ( included in the price). It was the most lavish Turkish buffet that we have ever been to. He had even made sure that there was enough food for some of us that were vegetarians.
All my fellow cruisemates that had gone with us were raving about the tour and thanking me for arranging it. For us it was the most memorable excursion ( and we have been on many excursions in many different parts of the world). I would say that Ergin Ince’s hospitality and his willingness to work with the group to try to meet all their needs, just stands him apart from a lot of other tour operators. I give him a 5 star rating and recommend him highly. I will be happy to contact him if anyone needs help in organizing a tour.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank gobar

Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ercin made our trip memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were blessed to have Ercin as our guide. Armed full with knowledge, he brought history alive. He was quick to access that we wanted more time at attractions & gave us time to soak it all in. We eager to try local food and culture & he organised meals esp for us. Ercin speaks good English & is a great joker too. To top it all off- we learnt a Turkish love song & sang it to the delight of the locals. Ercin is outstanding- he will help you make memories! Oh- did I mention that he is a very good photographer?

Visited November 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The name says it all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I traveled to Turkey as a single traveler and didn't have any reservations set up with any of the tour operators. I arrived Izmir late in the afternoon and found this tour guide operator on Turkish Google. I was immediately attended to by Ergin. He set up a private tour for both of my days there. The prices were very affordable, almost too good to be true. My first tour was to Ephesis and my second to Pamukkale. Ergin was polite, knowledgable and extremely professional. He also provided me with transportation to Bodrum. I could go on forever about my positive experience with this tour operator but I think I'm limited to my comment. Bottom line, if you want a great tour, at an affordable price and a courteous operator, do not look any further, this is the one for you!

Brooklyn, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ergin Ince makes Ephesus come alive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were so excited to be at Ephesus but unfortunatley hired a guide who just wasn't very good. We were drawn to another guide who was deeply engaged with his tour group, telling detailed stories and connecting with them. We asked if he might be available to take us through and made an arrangement to meet him (Ergin Ince) the next day. It was the best decision of our trip and Ergin made our experience of Ephesus tremendous and come alive. He's so knowldgeable about history, archeology and we learned so much. A very warm and generous person who can enrich your experience to this magical world of Ephesus.

Visited August 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I never new that Ephesus was such a striving place way back when. Thanks to Ergin Ince, our guide, for taking us around and adding personal touches along the way about how things were in Ephesus when it was at it's prime. Ergin has tremendous knowledge of the history of Ephesus and the surrounding areas. Ergin was also willing to help us with other things we were wanting to do while in Turkey.

Visited October 2012