“Ercin made our trip memorable” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ephesus Tours Best

Ephesus Tours Best
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Didim
More attraction details
Owner description: Ephesus is one of the most important cities of the ancient world.St.John-who wrote the Gospel there -, the Virgin Mary, and St. Paul helped to set up a strong Christian community in Ephesus.With it's Artemis Temple,-which is One of the Seven Wonders of the World-,Ephesus was an important attraction centre in it's times.
Singapore, Singapore
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ercin made our trip memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were blessed to have Ercin as our guide. Armed full with knowledge, he brought history alive. He was quick to access that we wanted more time at attractions & gave us time to soak it all in. We eager to try local food and culture & he organised meals esp for us. Ercin speaks good English & is a great joker too. To top it all off- we learnt a Turkish love song & sang it to the delight of the locals. Ercin is outstanding- he will help you make memories! Oh- did I mention that he is a very good photographer?

Visited November 2012

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The name says it all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I traveled to Turkey as a single traveler and didn't have any reservations set up with any of the tour operators. I arrived Izmir late in the afternoon and found this tour guide operator on Turkish Google. I was immediately attended to by Ergin. He set up a private tour for both of my days there. The prices were very affordable, almost too good to be true. My first tour was to Ephesis and my second to Pamukkale. Ergin was polite, knowledgable and extremely professional. He also provided me with transportation to Bodrum. I could go on forever about my positive experience with this tour operator but I think I'm limited to my comment. Bottom line, if you want a great tour, at an affordable price and a courteous operator, do not look any further, this is the one for you!

Brooklyn, NY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ergin Ince makes Ephesus come alive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were so excited to be at Ephesus but unfortunatley hired a guide who just wasn't very good. We were drawn to another guide who was deeply engaged with his tour group, telling detailed stories and connecting with them. We asked if he might be available to take us through and made an arrangement to meet him (Ergin Ince) the next day. It was the best decision of our trip and Ergin made our experience of Ephesus tremendous and come alive. He's so knowldgeable about history, archeology and we learned so much. A very warm and generous person who can enrich your experience to this magical world of Ephesus.

Visited August 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

I never new that Ephesus was such a striving place way back when. Thanks to Ergin Ince, our guide, for taking us around and adding personal touches along the way about how things were in Ephesus when it was at it's prime. Ergin has tremendous knowledge of the history of Ephesus and the surrounding areas. Ergin was also willing to help us with other things we were wanting to do while in Turkey.

Visited October 2012
South London
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Worth visiting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Did not know anything about Ephesus prior to booking this excursion - saw the trip in the welcome pack given to us at the hotel and thought it looked an interesting day out. So glad that we booked it.
The place is vast, and not just a load of old stones and columns. Our guide Ergin was extremely knowledgable in the hitstory of the buildings and gave very detailed information along every part of the tour. What we didn't know about the place beforehand, we certainly know now.

The tour included a lunch stop (buffet restaurant - just paid extra for drinks), and an optional trip to the museum and mosque. This was worth the extra 15TL each if you were interested in seeing some of the artefacts that had been recovered from the Ephesus site, and which Ergin had described along the way.

There are cafes and toilets (1TL) at the entrance and exit to the site, but nothing in between. The tour around the site lasts around 2hrs, so take plenty of water with you as it gets extremely hot - little or no breeze and very little shade around most parts.

Visited October 2012