“Toy bar!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Toy Bar And Restaurant

Toy Bar And Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 207 Restaurants in Didim
Cuisines: Bar, European, Turkish
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Toy bar!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Toy Bar is a great place to whilst in Altinkum... Great food, great service, nothing I'd too much trouble! overall a worthy visit whilst on holiday...The strawberry daiquiri's are highly recommended!

See you next year!!!

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
Scunthorpe
“A nice friendly restaurant/bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been to Altinkum 8 times but this was my first time on going to Toy bar. On arrival there we was made to feel very welcome by the staff. The staff are very friendly and polite. I never got a chance to eat here but the chef was very creative with his food as I saw his photos. Will definitely go back next year and make sure I have a meal there. The restaurant/bar is a great location on the promanade.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Daventry, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Lovely Little Restaurant & Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I very much recommend Toy Restaurant & Bar. It is a very relaxed atmosphere, the food is delicious, I love the staff, the prices are very reasonable & they do great deals on cocktails. I will most definitely visit again when I am next in Altinkum.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Charlotte S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent place to go!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Toy bar is an excellent place to visit if you come to altinkum. The staff are friendly and great with kids. My little boy says he has a best friend there and my girl has a laugh and a good banter with the staff. We come here every night and would not go to anywhere else. The food is lovely and very reasonable. There is a small group of us that come to toy bar and we have no complaints whatsoever. We have been coming here many years and we always feel very welcome. I highly recommend this place to anyone that comes to Altinkum. Tj and Ahmet are 2 of the nicest people you will meet out there.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Fun, friendly pub and great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have been going here for 4 years and i love it i love the people friendly staff and the food is great i definatly recomend it.