“Fab-u-lous”
other travelers have booked this property
Penthouse on Aquavista Holiday Resort
Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & sun lougers Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & with alfresco dinning area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & sun lougers
Penthouse Private Sun Terrace & with alfresco dinning area
Penthouse Large Sun Terrace & Seaview
Lounge with Satellite HD TV, DVD and Internet access  (cable & Wifi )
Lounge and Dining Area
En-Suite Bathroom
Bedroom 2 with Hot Beverage making Facilities
Bedroom 3 with Hot Beverage making Facilities
Family Bathroom With Electric Automatic washing Machine
Indoor Pool ( Not Heated )
Onsite Restaurant on Aquavista
Gymnasium
Bar
Large Horse Shoe Pool with Refreshment Bar
Large Poolside sun bathing area with free sunbeds
Safe toddlers pool area
Altinkum Main Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Linda D
Blackwood, United Kingdom
“Fab-u-lous”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Just got back from a week’s stay at K5 Penthouse and it was fabulous. The apartment was recommended to us when we had previously visited the resort when staying with friends. The apartment was spotlessly clean, well equipped and maintained. The facilities in the apartment were excellent, and provided everything we could need for a perfect stay.

The Aquavista resort for us was perfect, easy access to main resort via the courtesy bus or the local service bus if we needed it. The bar has an excellent restaurant and good entertainment and the staff are friendly and helpful and cannot do enough to ensure you have a fab holiday.

Keith is a lovely person, who is easy to speak to and you can discuss any questions you have with him, he was always helpful and kept in regular contact with us from the beginning of the booking process and even after our holiday contacted us to check that all had gone well.

Would recommend this apartment to anybody, and will not hesitate to book again with Keith in the future.

Traveling group: Extended Family
s4aaf
uk
“Unbelievable value for money, exceeded expectations”
Reviewed September 5, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Keith (owner) was fantastic in dealing with me from enquiry through to booking and thereafter. It's obvious that he really wants the booking to go smoothly and for the renter to have a wonderful stay at his apartment.

The apartment itself exceeded our expectations, it was modern, spacious and very well appointed, more than big enough for our four young children. The upstairs terrace is delightful and my wife and I spent a great deal of time out there enjoying the sun and taking in the quite magnificent view. The kitchen was generously equipped, providing everything a family might require.

The resort itself is probably one of the best, if not the best, in the region. It boasts a restaurant serving some of the best food we have had in Turkey (we've holidayed there dozens of times), a pool bar and onsite mini market. The chaps who run the Bar/Restaurant provided exceptional service and were so warm and friendly too, nothing was too much trouble.

The pool in the complex is huge and the surrounding area wonderfully appointed with sufficient sun loungers for all.

I have to say that in every aspect this particular holiday delivered more than one would anticipate and the quality and location of the accommodation was instrumental to that.

In summary, the apartment was exceptional value for money............far too cheap for the quality of accommodation on offer.

Book this apartment and you won't regret it!!!!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Traveling group: Young Children
lee b
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“3rd year still fabulous”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

This is our 3rd year in a row staying in k5, my 5 kids love it here, they all have so many friends here now, and there's never a dull moment. Apartment was spotless as usual and everything we needed was catered for. Keith is a top man and always makes a fuss of us.
Sitting on the balcony drinking wine looking at the views, perfect you dont get much better than that. Thanks for another year of great memories.

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
Aug 30, 2014
Thank you Lee. As usual our apartment K5 was up to your expectations,clean,and tidy this together with the fabulous Resort of
Aquavista with its many attractions and helpful staff who go out of there way to make you welcome. I am told they even help with carrying suitcases
etc

Its so nice to hear applause I do try to assist all guests before,during
and I always ring them on there return to make sure they have arrived back safe and ask how there holiday went.
I am always open for suggestionson how to improve the apartment facilities

Thanks again Lee for taking the time and trouble to write this and your
previous reviews
Kind regards
Keith Wright.
matt22041
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I have just spent 2 wonderful weeks at the Aquavista Village in Didim. I stayed in Apartment K5, a fully furnished, maintained and well equipped duplex with 3 large bedrooms - one ensuite - and a very spacious open plan lounge - diner - kitchen leading onto a large rood terrace. The complex itself had everything I needed, a very large pool - bar/restaurant and a thrice daily free bus to and from the resort of Altinkum which I made full use of, add in a very friendly staff - who can't do enough for you - and it made for a very enjoyable holiday, an experience which I will certainly be repeating in the future, well worth a visit.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: All of it
Liked least: None of it
Traveling group: Friends
Management Response
Jul 14, 2014
Thank you Tony I am so pleased you had a marvelous holiday
I know you have stayed in both our Apartments K5 and M2
previously and I hope your two weeks stay in September K5 which you have already booked together with our Apartment M2 when you are introducing
a party of seven friends to the lovely resort of Aquavista in sunny Altinkum I hope your coming stay will be even better
Thanks Tony
Jane B
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Exellent”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 for a stay in September 2013

Fantastic apartment - with everything you need .
Would highly recommend this.
Complex was very clean with friendly staff.
The owner is most helpful with booking.
We will be booking this apartment again.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Webby2420...
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Aquavista is stunning........ Issues with apartment”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I'll start with saying aquavista is a well run and stunning resort, the staff and food on the complex were first class and would highly recommend the RESORT.
We seemed to book everything with ease and was looking forward to a nice holiday, The owner seemed very pleasant but once a few issues happened whilst my wife was out there this pleasantness seemed to diminish some what.
On evening 1 my wife was woken to a awful smell (not your normal abroad smell)
To the point where she was sick, my wife proceeded to get 24 hr staff to investigate and was very helpful but made my wife move out of bedroom 1 and shut both the bedroom door and toilet door and put towels up against the door which went on for 3 days until the plumber came and unblocked the toilet twice, the owner said that the previous tenants must of put a nappy down the toilet and proceeded to say my wife was being fussy which witnesses will confirm the smell.
So after day 1 we was down to two bedrooms, so my children and wife and mother had 2 separate bedrooms to share until they found out that the air conditioning had not been working before we got out there in one of the bedrooms which we did not know anything about, so now we had 1 bedroom with 3 children and my mother in, my wife had to sleep on the sofa upstairs.
I was still communicating with the owner as I was still in England at this point and the owner was saying he was having sleepless nights worrying, but not as bad as my family's!!!!!!!!!!
The plumbing in the toilet was corrected and unblocked after 3 days and the air-con unit was taken away and back within 1 week so we only had two bedrooms for week 1.
The shower was broken so we phoned the owner who arranged for it to be fixed, which it was but the valve snapped again so we ventured out and brought a metal one so this lasted us.
When we left we cleaned the apartment top to bottom which we also have pictures and witnesses to prove we cleaned it and returned home.
After we returned home we requested some sort of compensation for this, which was declined and we also had a £100 pound deposit to be returned but the owner claimed the sheets were stained from dirt and was docked £45 and only received £55.
I found this unsatisfactory customer satisfaction which doesn't seem unreasonable and as the paying customer have the right to say!!!!!!
Like I say don't let this put you off aquavista as it's everything you need from a resort and k5 is a lovely apartment if these things were sorted before we arrived.
So the long and short of it is I loved aquavista as did my family but I wouldn't rent off this owner but that's just my opinion and family's.
Without prejudice

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Resort
Liked least: Things that went wrong
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Hailsham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 28, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Liked best: Swimming pool,villa
Liked least: no bars or restaurants nearby
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing