“Perfect stay!”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Unscripte...
Oakville, Canada
“Perfect stay!”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My family and I had such a wonderful time at this villa. We were visiting Mauritius with a family of 4 plus my 1 year old and had all the conveniences required for a pleasant stay. The kitchen is well stocked with all the utensils you could need and also had laundry facilities. The unit is tastefully decorated with modern furnishings and a cozy feel as soon as you walk in. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms spacious.

The view from the balcony is wonderful and a great place for breakfast every morning. We rarely used the buggy service that was provided as part of our stay as the beach and hotel was only a 5 minute walk away. There are a lot of options for water sports at the attached resort which we enjoyed immensely. My husband and I also visited the SPA and had a relaxing couples massage.

We would definitely return to this villa next time we are in Mauritius! Thank you for an amazing start to our vacation.

Date of stay: December 2016
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 12, 2017
Dear Sawda, Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Azuri Beachfront Apartment Les clients sont les rois chez nous! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the property and your stay ! We hope to welcome you again for your next Holiday Best Regards, Fazz"
bintbatut...
“Awesome beach holiday”
Reviewed October 27, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed at the villa with my family of 6. The apartment was clean,spacious and fully-furnished. The villa is five-star and even has an elevator which made it wheelchair friendly. The views from the balcony of the ocean were epic. The ocean is a beautiful 5 minute walk away but we could also use the buggies on site provided for transporting guests.
We could also make use of the Radisson Blue Azuri Hotel amenities. The spa was great .
At the apartment ,the couple in charge were always helpful and professional. The service was prompt.
I would defintly recommend this for family and friends. The service was great and the villa comfortable...the perfect beach holiday .

Date of stay: July 2016
Oct 31, 2016
"Dear bintbatutah A
The service has been improved with coffee machine, swing on the balcony and a lot more
Best Regards, Fazz
Mohmeena...
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great seaview apartment with all facilities of resort hotel”
Reviewed October 26, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I was welcomed warmly by Fazz team with complimentary expresso capsules and tea.I was immediately struck by the beautiful seaview in the open plan kitchen and lounge.Even from the bed you could sit and watch the sea and sunrise. But seeing the rest of the beautiful surroundings i ventured out to see the rest of the resort.the spa had a sauna and steam roomand gym which was available for our use. There is a patisserie selling awesome macaroons and genoiserie at reasonable price as well as the 'Ocean' restaurant which had an affordable menu for hotel standards and that really enticed me away from using the modern kitchen in the apartment. So even eating out was affordable.
The sea was rich with marine life and growing corals as a river opens into it so we had to go to the little island across to swim but there are good swimming pool s available

Date of stay: October 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Affordability and decor
Liked least: Algae in the sea
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 31, 2016
Dear Mohmeena
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Azuri Beachfront Apartment
Best Regards, Fazz
Haj296
Port Louis
“Best time ever”
Reviewed October 15, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I went with my husband and baby. We had a great time. The lady in charge was really helpful and nice. Nothing was a hassle for her. The beach is 5 minutes walk. My baby loved the pool. There is a nice restaurant 2 minutes away. The place was very clean and equipped with all kitchen appliances and even a dishwasher. I will definitely go again and recommend my friends and family. I had the greatest time.

Date of stay: July 2016
Oct 17, 2016
Dear Haj296

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Azuri Beachfront Apartment
Les clients sont les rois chez nous!

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the property and your stay !

Best Regards,
Fazz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing