“Wonderful Fresh fish”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

One of the best fish restaurants on the island. Very good selection of super fresh fish which they cook to perfection. The most delicious marinated anchovies. Tables on the ater's edge and terrific service .

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The food is always exceptional. Simple tastes but very good - stable quality of fish and stable, reasonable prices. As a corfiot I always reccomend it to friends and guests

1  Thank yiotab
Reviewed October 2, 2012

...on the whole island! After attending 5 years in a row, almost every evening during these periods I can say I have found the best fish restaurant in Greece, so far...This is no exaggeration, not even close...let me explain: I was not a fish lover myself, instead I could get a high degree of happiness just getting a board filled with well grilled pork chops (I know, I know...) but then, 5 years ago I came across this place and more like pushed & pulled by, partly my wife, partly the rest of the visitors at the time, I ordered a grilled grey mullet - what turned to be a revolution on my mouth palate, oh boy! Well, I have been selfish keeping this secret for so long for myself but the time has come to be revealed, here we go!
Staff is helpful and attentive and the views are to die for, especially in the twilight - highly recommended for loving couples although it might be helpful for all the couples :)

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I went with my girlfriend an afternoon, the place is quiet, the staff was helpfull. We didn't like some of the plates but in general was ok.

1  Thank Smih E
Reviewed July 23, 2012

l have been coming to this fish restaurant for over 10 years and it never changes the staff excellent the fish devine the surrounding most calming.
you truely feel speical, even when a group of 24 people come in and your a table for two!