We spent 4 nights, we booked through hoeseason which stated all lively park well that is a joke apart from the play park the kids were bored. The farm had no one there to show any one around or go on the mini railway. The kids entertainment at night was a joke, an hour of simon says. 4 year old didn't understand this the 9 year old was bored with it. The swimming pool was run down with the paint flaking in the water.
The place needs totally upgraded very run down. As for direct beach access there is no beach just stones.
Only thing we couldn't fault was the accomadation it was spotless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Price Range: £-££ Visit England Rating: 3 stars Types of accommodation: Apartments, Camping, Chalets, Lodges and Caravan Holiday Homes Situated in one of the most beautiful corners of England, Solway Holiday Village offers you the perfect setting for your family holiday, and is ideally situated for exploring the Northern Lakes and Hadrian's Wall. There is something for everyone, with the emphasis on family fun. There are good facilities, including a fabulous heated indoor pool, entertainment complex, all-weather sports facilities and beautiful parkland covering over 130 acres. The nearby Victorian seaside town of Silloth is within walking distance of the park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Solway Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solway Holiday Village Hotel Silloth
- Solway Holiday Village Wigton
- Solway Holiday Village Hotel Wigton
- Solway Holiday Village Silloth, Cumbria