What More Can I Say We Stay Here Quite A lot As My Partners Parents Own A Caravan We Love It Aswel As Our 2 Boys Bradley & Dylan, They Absolutly Adore Paul & Bex They Both Really Fantastic Towards Kids & Always Have Plenty Of Entertainment On During Day & Night, Couldn't Meet A Nicer Couple. We Are Back Too Enjoy Solway Holiday In A Few Weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Price Range: £-££ Visit England Rating: 3 stars Types of accommodation: Apartments, Camping, Chalets, Lodges and Caravan Holiday Homes Situated in one of the most beautiful corners of England Lake District, Solway Holiday Village offers you the perfect setting for your family holiday, and is ideally situated for exploring the Northern Lakes,Gretna Green, Carlisle and Hadrian's Wall. There is something for everyone, with the emphasis on family fun. There are good facilities, including a fabulous heated indoor pool, entertainment complex, all-weather sports facilities and beautiful parkland covering over 130 acres and only 100m from the sea. The nearby Victorian seaside town of Silloth is within walking distance of the park and Silloth Championship Golf Course . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Solway Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solway Holiday Village Hotel Silloth
- Solway Holiday Village Wigton
- Solway Holiday Village Hotel Wigton
- Solway Holiday Village Silloth, Cumbria