We booked one of their special packages in early December as a treat and we enjoyed it very much and which was excellent value. Our room was in the Chateau and was lovely - spacious, very comfortable bed, separate large bathroom and toilet. Downstairs there are four lovely comfortable salons. Due to the time of year not all the restaurants/bar were open but that didn't matter. Dining was in the restaurant by the golf course. The food was good but the only gripe that I would have is that the dinner included in the package good it was rather over-stated in the publicity. Our other dinner was just as good, if not better. Obviously the outdoor pool was not in use at this time of year but we enjoyed using the jacuzzi and sauna. I had a couple of beauty treatments - the beautician was excellent and the facial that I had was one of the best ever. The staff were without exception charming and helpful. The package included two nights accommodation, breakfast, use of the spa and one dinner. Very good value. I would imagine that in the summer the place is wonderful, especially if you like to play golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Chateau des Vigiers, luxury hotel golf & spa Luxury hotels, golf and spa situated in the Dordogne, near Bordeaux, Saint-Emilion and Bergerac, South West France Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the WorldDating back to the 16th century and set amidst the famous vineyards of this beautiful and unspoiled region, Chateau des Vigiers is an internationally renowned luxury Hotel, Golf and Spa situated in the Dordogne Perigord region of South West France. Conveniently located just 25 minutes from Bergerac Airport and about an hour east of Bordeaux, Chateau des Vigiers offers its guests two uniquely different hotel experiences, tailored to individual tastes and requirements. Whether you want to tour the world-famous vineyards of Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion, play golf on our impressive 27-hole course, enjoy our region's finest food and wine, or be pampered in our Maria Galland Beauty Spa, you will be able to escape the fast-pace of everyday life in this secluded and tranquil setting. Your Chateau des Vigiers experience awaits. Step inside... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Chateau des Vigiers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Vigiers Hotel Monestier
- Chateau Des Vigiers Monestier
- Chateau Des Vigiers France/Monestier