I have just read the review titled "yuck" and must disagree completely.
We stayed in the Honeymoon suite, Aquarius, in September and were totally satisfied by the complete experience. The room was spotlessly clean and well decorated. The staff welcoming, efficient and discrete and we were more than satisfied with dinner and a very hearty breakfast.
Couple this with Forest Ferns lodge being in a spectacular location and it was the highlight of our trip down the coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fernery Lodge and Chalets situated above a 30m waterfall with breathtaking views of the river gorge is the perfect romantic and peaceful getaway for natural lovers. The luxurious and opulent rooms in the lodge and the private chalets are each tastefully decorated with every effort made to ensure our guests' comfort. Each unit has a unique theme inspired by the magnificent surroundings. Start your day with a hearty breakfast and end off with a wander through the wine cellar where you can select a bottle of your choice before heading up to experience excellent cuisine in our plush diningroom with its special ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your The Fernery Lodge & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fernery Lodge And Chalets
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Hotel Tsitsikamma National Park
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Tsitsikamma National Park/Storms River