Imagine sitting in a jacuzzi situated on top of a gorge with waterfall & a stunning view out to the Ocean. This place is a luxury oasis deeply hidden in the Tsitsikamma park. So no shops in the far neighborhood, and poor cellphone connectivity. But very serene athmosphere & friendly personnel. Excellent restaurant, but also the option to have your own braai (bbq) diner. For families, we definitely recommend the chalets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fernery Lodge and Chalets situated above a 30m waterfall with breathtaking views of the river gorge is the perfect romantic and peaceful getaway for natural lovers. The luxurious and opulent rooms in the lodge and the private chalets are each tastefully decorated with every effort made to ensure our guests' comfort. Each unit has a unique theme inspired by the magnificent surroundings. Start your day with a hearty breakfast and end off with a wander through the wine cellar where you can select a bottle of your choice before heading up to experience excellent cuisine in our plush diningroom with its special ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your The Fernery Lodge & Chalets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Hotel Tsitsikamma National Park
- The Fernery Lodge And Chalets
- The Fernery Lodge & Chalets Tsitsikamma National Park/Storms River