“Wet and wonderfull” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blackwater Tubing
3 attraction reviews
“Wet and wonderfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Which there was a little bit more water and less walking but worth getting wet for. Staff was super helpful and I would go back for the full day trip - after some rain

Visited December 2013

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

My mate and I LOVED this!! We went last week (Sep) and the water wasn't really that high. It didn't even matter because the guides were stacks of fun. They've been doing this for over 10 years and you can tell. They are so professional but so much fun! It was just my mate and I plus a couple on their honeymoon. The whole time they were flipping us all into the water, just having fun and mucking around. The always encouraged us to do things like the jumps and just overall the vibe was fun, relaxed and exciting. Plus the braai provided afterwards is yum! I 100% recommend. It doesn't matter what the water conditions are like because you are bound to have fun anyway!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Megan B
Cape Town
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went tubing as part of our honeymoon and as we were going down to the water, my wife slipped and stepped wrong, breaking her ancle. The guides helped her down to the water (it was a bad idea to go 600m back up the slope).

Down by the river, the tubing was great, and it kept my wife's foot nice and cool. They took GREAT care of her without neglecting everybody else in the group.

We had a ton of fun for the kids as well as the adults. Advice we got before we left - "Never turn your back on Richard" - took on new meaning!
Where the river was too shallow to easily tube over, we had to take a different route because of my wife's foot. Our guide and I pulled and picked her up over the rocks.

Thank you guys, you were awesome!

Visited December 2012

Banc-y-felin, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Absolutely LOVED Blackwater Tubing. I had a fantastic time, the guides were fantastic and we had a fun filled day!

Visited February 2013

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Awesome!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was so fabulous to do!! Something completely different and such fun!! The river was a bit too low unfortunately, so there were no fast rapids to glide through on our tubes. The guides were very helpful and had to help me more than once to move over the rocks and small pools. We could make jumps from various heights into the river, where it was deep, all of your own choice of course. No-one forces you. They are very safety-conscious so no worries there. So, it was with sunburnt knees and arms, and a sore body the next day, we had an awesome time doing something we will definitely do again one day. Make sure you take your sunscreen, hat and sunglasses. Snacks and juice are given to you along the way to help you keep up your energy. Thank you to all at Blackwater Tubing for making this one of our highlights of our xmas holiday 2012!! I did find this experience a bit pricey, that was the only negative.

Visited December 2012