Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ways to Experience Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours
from $49.85
More Info
1,867 results
All reviews zip lining great fun fear of heights great experience whole family felt safe beautiful forest garden route well worth the money bucket list safety briefing a lot of fun trees treetops platform slides video
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

We booked a first morning trip. All the staff that attended us was warm, professional and welcoming. The safety measures taken and the guidance related to safety were very good which gave us confidence, letting us enjoy the canopy tour.
The two guides that accompanied us were great and all the experience we had was unforgettable. We highly recommend also for people with fear of heights as the staff takes good care for everything...

2  Thank Gil O
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

We went with an 8 yr old kid & had a really good time! Especially the kid totally loved it ! Well organised & good guides. Beautiful jungle views!!

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Panavahuja
Reviewed May 3, 2016

First I'd call out our guides who were excellent. They made the most of our visit. Second I'd say the environment is very pleasant. Beautiful trees. Very relaxing.

But... My wife and I (50-somethings of moderate+ physical ability and adventure) have done three zipline tours in the past including in the Monteverde Cloud Forest of Costa Rica. In comparison, this zipline tour was VERY short and FAR less adventurous. The longest zip on this tour was 90-something meters. On two of our previous zipline tours we've done runs of 750-850 meters plus other more adventurous features like rappeling. So for us the adventure aspect is important and this didn't do it for us. I see other people comment about "adrenaline" or "scary" and for us this was not close to either.

I say all that because it's hard to gauge "adventure" for other people. So in net I'd say if you 1) have never done any zipline before, 2) are low in physical ability or adventure, or 3) are doing this primarily with or for younger children, then it may be just the right thing for you. We have no complaints about any aspect of the company, it's personnel or the tour otherwise. It just lacked the level of adventure we expected. In hindsight, I should have looked and seen that 90 meters was the longest run then known that there was no way to overcome the entertainment limitations with that. We did enjoy the visit as it was our first time in the area but would not return to this tour when back. Sorry guys. We really did like the guides.

1  Thank RalphOinTX
Reviewed May 2, 2016

Haydn and Marius were the most hilarious guys and were completely professional in the manner that they interacted with the canopy tourists. They managed to put you at ease even though my heart was beating in my throat! I ended up having so much fun! Very informative, safety is of optimal importance and the whole experience is one of great excitement and enjoyment.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

Had a great time! Our guides were amazing and really good with kids. They made us feel relaxed and had a joke or two! Definitely a 10 out of 10 from all of us! Will be doing that again!

Date of experience: December 2015