“Fun!”

$47.30*
and up
Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: The Tsitsikamma Canopy Tour is a unique eco-wilderness adventure that takes place in the magnificent Tsitsikamma indigenous rainforest. The first of its kind in Africa, the canopy tour involves traversing from one platform to another along a steel cable suspended up to 30 meters above the forest floor
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was a brilliant way to end our 2 days in Tsitsikamma. The guides were great and the Zip-lines a blast. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid Chevago as a Guide!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I would've given Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours a better review if my guide, Chevago, hadn't ruined the experience. He was completely unprofessional at my expense. Having never zip lined before, he repeatedly yanked at my cables, painfully jerking me backward. He also yelled at me to stop midway on the longest slide, pretending that there was a problem with my cables. While I thought my safety was at risk he was having a laugh. I was unable to enjoy the longest slide and what should have been a fun experience because of him. Even when I expressed my distress and made it clear that joking about my safety was not funny, he continued to laugh and never apologized. If you go on this canopy tour make sure Chevago is NOT your guide.

Also, try to avoid going behind any large groups because you will be stuck waiting at the platforms between slides for a VERY long time. The tour could be 45 minutes long if there wasn't any waiting in between.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michelle M
Anchorage
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun and friendly”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

The people were friendly and knowledgeable. They had an emphasis on safety, but balanced it with having fun. It was our first time on a zip line and did not know what to expect.
I also liked the community involvement represented by the various awards on their walls.
To compete they will eventually need some longer runs, but it is a good family adventure in a beautiful area.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
“Fun trip but not quite as fast and heart stopping as we were hoping for.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Was expecting a high thrill course but our guide was very conservative and made us brake all the way along so the kids got a bit bored by the end. Very pretty surroundings, but quite pricey for what they offer.

Visited January 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Family visit”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Had a family outing to the canopy tours. Children age 14 (son) & 12 (daughter). Thought it was a bit expensive when we paid online, but wow! What a day. Service was great. We walked in and we immediately kitted out in a friendly atmosphere. No waiting. We teamed up with another group of 4 young men on a road trip. The 2 members of staff that took us on the zip lines made us feel important by telling us interesting facts and stories. The meal afterwards was great. Our order was ready and warm when we walked through the door.

Visited December 2013