Open today: 3:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Couple off wheaty bees

Called in at the off chance meet jim owner told as about the beers and choose the wheaty bee all... read more

Reviewed March 12, 2020
mikelynnev
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great Beer, but nothing else.

Excellent euro-style beers: bitter, Belgian lager, wheat-beer, light porter. Very spartan... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2020
phattbass
Canberra, Australia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

One of the few brew pubs in Thailand that makes an English style bitter. I couldn't get enough! Highly recommended for those who like real beer.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

After nearly 2 weeks in Thailand drinking Chang and Singha, I’d had enough. I left my wife by the resort pool and went seeking out Bees Knees as the only brewer on Koh Samui. I had the bitter and the wheat Beer. At last, real beer with flavour and a bit cloudy.
The place was warm, no A/C, so you need to drink fairly quickly to keep them cold.
No food, but I understand you can bring in from nearby restaurants.
I went for the beer. They both were a touch more sour than I’d drink at home, but fine in the heat.
I was happy.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank em_be53
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I enjoy exploring locally owned restaurants and this one is a definate hit. I have been several times and have had excellent pasta (try the pink floyd sauce), a perfect steak, and great sandwiches. I particularly like the panko asparagus for an appetizer. The ambiance is good for a more casual of a dress up night, and the service has always been on it. The daily specials cross a wide spectrum of delicious ideas. Weekends are busy and worth a reservation.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

I’m Koh Samui on holiday and discovered The Bees Knees! Delighted with how delicious each of the beers we tasted were! The brewer/owner was onsite and was very pleasant to talk beer with. Would happily recommend this place to all!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Our office colleagues went to Bees Knees on a Thursday evening. We had a great evening. Good selection of beer as far as my interests go.

Date of experience: October 2018