Open today: 3:00 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Couple off wheaty bees

Called in at the off chance meet jim owner told as about the beers and choose the wheaty bee all... read more

Reviewed March 12, 2020
mikelynnev
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great Beer, but nothing else.

Excellent euro-style beers: bitter, Belgian lager, wheat-beer, light porter. Very spartan... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2020
phattbass
Canberra, Australia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Walked past this place and saw the sign for craft beer. I was sold. I love craft beer and the place looks nice. Went in with two friends and we each ordered a different beer. Despite prices being high we couldn't wait to try it. The owner was there and he seemed like a nice guy, and the servers were nice as well. The place itself is big and a little sparse, but it's clean and new. Unfortunately the beer (the only thing they have at this place) was one of the worst beers I've ever tried. Actually, since I also sipped the beers my friends ordered, I can say that it was 3 of the worst beers I've ever tried. All were completely flat. It was like beer-flavoured juice. And even had they not been flat, the flavour was awful. I can't remember ever leaving a nearly full beer before, but in this case we walked out, leaving the beers behind. Really unfortunate, as we wanted to love the place. Not sure how it's getting good reviews previously. Too bad... I don't see this place lasting long.

2  Thank Ian D
Beeskneesbrewpub, Owner at Bees Knees Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

To call our beers the Worst you have tried is an insult which requires no response.
However as you do not know I will explain the beers are sold Draught not Keg or bottled.
The beer decides how much gas it will absorb dependent on temp and pressure.
All our beers are maintained and conditioned at 4C and 1 Bar gas pressure,
They are sold at 8C into a cold glass and a room ambient at 30C,
It will get warm, it will loose gas we do not use chemicals.
Other people in the room enjoyed their beers.
Very very insulting.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Don't miss the opportunity to sample these fine ales brewed here in Samui. Jim the brewmaster is fun to talk with and his pretty staff are lovely.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Nice host great beer & great time!
We have visited here one year age and back to hear still feel great as usual

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We were interested to go there, a brew pub in Samui, what could be better.
But, the beer disappointed on all counts.
It was nearly flat, tasted like it had spoiled in the keg, and was not very cold.
I can’t remember the last time I left beer in my glass, but this time I did.
The price was right for a craft beer, but the quality left everything to be desired.
Hopefully they can correct the issues.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

As a craft beer fan, I really wanted to like this place. Maybe we were there on an off night, but all three beers our party of three tried were flat and flavourless. I finished the IPA because I hate to waste beer but my mates left their beers unfinished and we left after 20 minutes.

Management seemed quite friendly and we were warmly welcomed but I am afraid we won’t be returning any time soon.