Review Highlights

Suits and shirts

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Baris C
via mobile

All reviews these guys great service mr robert service is second to none excellent fit outstanding quality high quality suit top quality nice guys wear suits great price final product leather jacket piece suit sports jacket winter coat no pressure
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Alex on our honeymoon and decided to have 3 shirts and a suit made. He had them ready in two days. Slim fit, fits great. A tailored suit cost less than my off the rack suit from the USA. 5 stars. Will order again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Boss tailor has a secure and thorough work ethic. Precision and quality at this shop is excellent. They take there time to design your clothes based on your wishes.
I went for one suit and after the first fitting I was completely sold and ended up buying a second suit, a coat and 10 shirts.
It is an absolute recommendation if you would like a personal bodyfitted suit.

All the best,

Baris

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son came to Koh Samui on holiday and had a suit made for him which looked great. So when I came on holiday with him recently he introduced me to Alex and Lok and they made me a suit and dress for work and another dress for special occasions. One of the dresses they made from a design I drew and it is beautifully made. I'm really pleased with the tailoring and the cost was very good.
If you're coming to Koh Samui I would highly recommend a visit to Boss Style Tailors. Alex and Lok are really good guys so they make the process fun.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a tailor in Koh Samui to make me a dress Suit. Then I came over this shop located in Fisherman Village, very Good service and fast turn around. Really recommended and the owner Alex is very polite and helpfull! If You are looking for the best tailor in Koh Samui Go and visit Boss Style Tailor ;) Best recommendation from NorwaySee You Again.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I visited Bossman a few years ago and it was so good, that I came back again on my honeymoon!
Alex (the boss man) and his team are so nice and friendly
They accommodate to everything you want or need
He made me 2 amazing suit jackets and a nice comfy pair of chinos
Highly reccomend boss style tailors if you are getting something made in koh samui

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I’m a big guy, so I almost always have to get suits and shirts tailor made. Boss Style we’re absolutely brilliant giving me and excellent price on 2x 3-piece suits, and 5x business shirts, all measured and fitted in 3 days. Outstanding fit and friendly service!

2  Thank k0052018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic service. Had a suit made. Was very quick and suit was perfect for my size. The guys were extremely friendly and helpful. They keep your size so you can order anytime. I’ll definitely be ordering more.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I were after a dress, a suit and a handful of tailored shirts. Alex and his team have delivered this perfectly and we are both so happy with the results. They were able to mix and match different aspects of dresses that my partner liked to create exactly what she wanted, and were equally as accommodating for me.
During our final fitting I was daft enough to leave my wallet at their store. They immediately phoned me up when they realised, and the following day personally brought it to our villa to ensure I got it back.
In all, a great service. We would definitely recommend them to anyone visiting the island!

2  Thank Josh ß
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Such friendly helpful guys who really know how to make a great suit. I had never had a bespoke suit made before and this was really easy. The guys took all the details quickly and efficiently. The process took a couple of fittings but hardly took anytime from our days on holiday. Great looking suit and a reasonable price, I am more than pleased.

2  Thank H5243MHpauls
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Got two suits + shirts, very happy with the service and the end products! They keep your measurements so you can order more later from home.