“Relaxing place with amazing smoothies”

My Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 678 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Thai, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2016

We stopped by this place cause we wanted to try the smoothies that we were told were amazing here, and we ended up getting both smoothies and lunch. This is a cute restaurant with an indoor/outdoor feel. It has a covered roof but has a side completely open to the little pond next to it. It has a relaxing feel that feels halfway between a coffee house and a full restaurant- somewhere where you could just order a smoothie and use your laptop for hours, or come in for a full meal. The smoothies were great (my traveling companions and I all ordered different ones and sampled each others' smoothies). They use real fruit so it isn't just fake flavoring and sugar like some other places. The food is a typical selection of Thai dishes and was perfectly fine but didn't particularly stand out from other Thai restaurants. The big selling point for me of this restaurant would be its atmosphere and the view of the pond that instantly feels like a getaway.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We was there to eat smoothies.

Those smoothies are proparly the most bedt smoothies You can find on Koh Samui.

The staff are friendly and professional.

We will go there again. Love it.

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

the place has three different area to stay ... a posh air con room, a lounge outside area and a cost open building.
Service is very good.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Restaurant with good atmosphere. Seafood, Thai and Western menu. Had diner with my family (3 kids)l lots of choices for main course and desserts.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

We popped in for brunch just as they were opening and they were very gracious about letting us in early while they finished set up. The place overlooks a lake and there are multiple seating areas - one in the main restaurant; one little al fresco area that leads out; and a green house. The green house is definitely Pinterest worthy.

Their organic cold pressed juice, in particular, is a hipster's delight. Aside from the presentation (juice comes in a glass bottle with a sticker of a twee bunny, and the whole thing comes on a slice of wood), the accompanying glass of ice has (wait for it) edible flower petals frozen in it. Your Instagram feed will thank you later.

We shared the masaman chicken curry (a juicy, generous portion) and the mussel lovers (available in two levels of spice, but even spicy wasn't terribly punishing).

I'd go back!