My husband and I just spent our honeymoon at Melati resort and spa, what an amazing experience. You only get one honeymoon so if you want it to be an awesome one, go to Melati's. If you're not happy, really happy with your stay, there's something seriously wrong with you. We had a pool villa and the virtual tour you can take on the website doesn't do it justice. Mainly I think this is because you dont get the beautiful atmosphere unless your there. Every inch of this resort smells out of this world. Its not over powering, just a subtle hint on the breeze. I cant tell you what it was but maybe a combination of the tropical gardens, flowers and oils.
The attention to detail through out Melati blew us away. From how the lady who made up our room made my pajamas into the shape of a person on the bed. The delicious breakfast.... lunch and dinner! The cocktails by the pool. The private beach in a bay all its own. The pristine pools and the massages at the spa. The travel and tour advice from Angelo (the manager at the restaurant). How lush and beautiful the gardens are.This place truly is a sanctuary. Above all, the people who work at Melati's make the whole experience really special. They make you feel special, every one of them.
Thankyou to all at Melati's for making our stay with you PERFECT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 77 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut