We stayed at the Melati at the end of January as a family of four, with our two children aged 13 & 15. The stand out for me was that what you see on their website is exactly what you get!!! No photoshopping there!!!
We booked a garden deluxe room which was able to accommodate the four of us with room to spare! The bathroom was very spacious with my hubby thinking it looked like a bathroom from MTV cribs!!!! The shower was massive! Also the bathtub on the balcony was a lovely addition.
Breakfast was included & there was something to suit even the most fussy ( my kids )
The beachside pool was my favourite spot, an absolute dream! The staff were excellent, especially Aod & Charm.
The location of the resort was completely ideal. If you want the hustle & bustle of Chaweng Beach it is short shuttle trip away, but the resort itself is a tropical paradise!!
I cannot fault the resort in any way. In fact have started saving for a return visit!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melati’s 77 Villas & Suites are a minimum of seventy seven square meters of indoor-outdoor living space with more than seventy percent of all accommodation featuring personal swimming pools. The Resort is embraced by an expansive and lush tropical landscape, featuring a magnificent seven level waterfall accented by Melati’s exclusive seven tier service plan making Melati Beach Resort the ideal destination for those seeking indulgent romance and true relaxation. Melati also features not one but two central pool areas. Located beach front is a massive infinity pool known as The See with amazing views of neighboring islands, a swim-up pool bar and adjacent kids club. The See is the perfect place for those young in years or simply young at heart to while away the day in chilled out comfort; a place to be seen and a place to see. And for those seeking peace and quiet the Sanctuary Pool is a sunken oasis of pleasure reserved for adults only.Further accenting the guest experience are two restaurants, pool bar, lounge, full service spa with beauty salon, fitness center, yoga sala, meditation garden, tour & excursion desk and gift shop. Additionally the resort offers daily activities, limited yet complimentary wifi access for those in need, a complimentary Mac Internet Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melati Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melati Beach Hotel Bophut
- Melati Beach Resort And Spa
- Melati Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut