Secret Garden Beach Resort
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
$204
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$117
Peace Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
$101
$88
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$104
$63
Trip.com
  • Pool
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$157
$144
Agoda.com
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$168
$145
  • Pool
Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$263
$218
Agoda.com
Mantra Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
$95
The Briza Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$82
$71
Agoda.com
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
$201
$192
All reviewsowners johnpool view bungalowbig buddhakoh samuifisherman's villageother islandsbusy roadsmall poolroom numberhappy hourstayed here for nightsclose to the airportthe main roadthai foodrestaurants and barssun loungersbo phut
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Superb value, the fact that this is a small resort there is the added advantage of that personal touch, the staff are very professional and courteous, spotlessly clean. The beach is kept to a very high standard In fact the best stretch of beach there. Dining at the secret garden is also a must excellent quality very friendly service nothing is too much trouble.
Our stay included a Sunday where there is a BBQ and live entertainment just 300 baht each the group was brilliant and very entertaining they were called Electro 101 and even if you are not staying here you can dine here, the place was packed but being a guest staying your table auto gets reserved perfect for the entertainment.
Many thanks to all the staff your friendliness and professionalism ensured a perfect start to a truly fantastic holiday and we will definitely return again. We love your place.

Room Tip: You will be happy with any of the bungalows
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank brunodjkj
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We spend our first five days of our two week trip at the Secret Garden and we loved every minute. The staff are superb, our luggage went missing at the airport and they rang on our behalf until it turned up (Thank you) they keep the place spotless including the beach area. Nothing is too much trouble.
The location offered us everything we wanted. It really is idyllic. We had one of the sea view bungalows, complete with outdoor bathroom which was beautiful. A truly fantastic place to stay !

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vickie41
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is lovely. Bungalows right on the beach (or garden) and stunning views. The bar and food are top notch too.

The staff are super friendly, polite and helpful. I was there when it was chill out Wednesday which was great. A dj playing chilled songs from 11am for a good few hours whilst you sat in sun or at the bar.

Massages on the beach in the afternoon is a great way to relax and let your mind wonder.

Would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank fallen10
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I am glad I read reviews of this place, it is a great place and most importantly, clean.
I love the welcome drink and cold clean towel with a flower.

Please note, you do have to insert a card for electricity, which isn't a big deal.

The a/c is excellent paired with a fan, I was not provided with a blanket, so I switched off the a/c as it became cold in the room.

Try to book early, they do sell out quite quickly, I came here last minute and had to pay extra for a basic room.

The locks can be iffy at times.

Safe and comfortable to be a female solo travel and great WiFi!!!!!!!!!

I liked it here, that I paid extra to stay another night, the more expensive room is not ideal, but I enjoyed my stay.

Service is great, people are easy to talk to.

You are steps from the Big Bhudda Pier.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank GTFO
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We decided to go and experience the live music on offer and have a sleep over too. Unfortunately I was not that well and had just spent two days in hospital so I did´nt truly get the buzz that I should have so we will be back again...

Accommodation in garden bungalow was superb, spotless, well furnished and spacious. The view from the beach sublime, food at the restaurant amazing. Our Sunday evening entertainment and barbecue were truly awesome.

Many Thanks... We will be back