Cocooning Hotel surprised us big time! The room rates are very inexpensive, so we did not expect much. We got a lot however. The room has everything you would want. However, the best thing here is the staff!!
Andrew and Rut, who run this hotel and restaurant, are so great! We came here and felt really bad for 3 days (stomach pains from the Thai food). Andrew helped us with tips and a drink and the day after we were better. He actually saved our holiday! We had nice conversations with them, got movie tips and dvd's for loan and the food in the restaurant is very very good. And again inexpensive. The location is very good as well. Fishermans Village is a cute part of Koh Samui, because there are tourists but not that many as in Chaweng Beach for example. It is more 'real', but still you can have a perfectly romantic dinner on the beach (with Western food if you like). On Friday's, there is a very large street market, which you should not miss! Great!
If you are looking for an inexpensive but very comfortable and most of all fun and relaxt stay on Koh Samui, you should definiately go here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes walk from the beach and perfectly located at the quiet end of the villages many shops and restaurants, Cocooning is a tranquil paradise and a great place to enjoy Samui from. Great value for money, the hotel is very competitively priced for the area and perfect for couples, families and singles of all ages. You will be guaranteed a warm welcome from Dave and Therese, the hotel's owners, who are by far the hotel's biggest asset. The dynamic duo from England and Sweden have lived in Thailand for over 10 years, offering a wealth of experience and local knowledge. They started their journey on Koh Tao where they met and worked in the diving industry, until they set up their first business together running a very successful beachside bar and restaurant. They were later married and looking for a new adventure with the imminent arrival of their first child, set their sights on Cocooning in 2012. They instantly added something special to the hotel and their little personal touches can be seen throughout. Service is most definitely with a smile and guests are made to feel instantly at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cocooning Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocooning Hotel And Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Koh Samui
- Cocooning Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut