As a concierge of a 5-star hotel back home,I have to say I am so glad to have stayed at this cozy, charming & conveniently located boutique hotel. I booked 3 nights traveling with my bf & and another couple. We had a fabulous time thanks to Cocooning's warm hospitality,unbelievable value,location & its unique amenities.
The hotel is located near Bophut beach at the end of the Fisherman's Village.Conveniently located with just a 10 min drive from the airport.
We arrived on a Friday afternoon and was told by their ever so friendly owner Andrew that every Friday is market day where the road is closed off from all vehicles. It is then transformed into this cultural & interesting market filled with numerous food stalls selling delicious street food. The market runs from mid afternoon till about 22:00pm in the evening. A must visit!
There is so many things to do on the island. Just ask their ever so friendly owner Andrew for amazing island tours to book or just places to have fun.He knows it all & believe me his recommendations are worth taking tips from. For nightlife visit the famous Ark bar that is right at the beach front in Chaweng Beach or go for a delicious brunch at Nikk's beach where you can enjoy an all day buffet and enjoy their pool for free together with Samba dancers,bongo & trumpet players! The ambiance is amazing! Music,beautiful ppl,drinks and a vibe that will leaving you pumpin for the rest of the day.
Thanks Andrew for all your recommendation & for the wonderful hospitality at Cocooning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes walk from the beach and perfectly located at the quiet end of the villages many shops and restaurants, Cocooning is a tranquil paradise and a great place to enjoy Samui from. Great value for money, the hotel is very competitively priced for the area and perfect for couples, families and singles of all ages. You will be guaranteed a warm welcome from Dave and Therese, the hotel's owners, who are by far the hotel's biggest asset. The dynamic duo from England and Sweden have lived in Thailand for over 10 years, offering a wealth of experience and local knowledge. They started their journey on Koh Tao where they met and worked in the diving industry, until they set up their first business together running a very successful beachside bar and restaurant. They were later married and looking for a new adventure with the imminent arrival of their first child, set their sights on Cocooning in 2012. They instantly added something special to the hotel and their little personal touches can be seen throughout. Service is most definitely with a smile and guests are made to feel instantly at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cocooning Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocooning Hotel And Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Tapas Bar
- Cocooning Hotel Koh Samui
- Cocooning Hotel Ko Samui/Bophut