My boyfriend and I were lucky enough to be welcomed to Karma Samui! From arrival to departure the team at Karma were absolutely fabulous. The resort manager, Mark is a fellow Australian and very welcoming, everything you would expect from a brilliant hotel manager. After having an unpleasant stay in another resort prior to coming to Karma, he went out of his way to help us out by arranging our stay at such short notice, and during peak season(new years). The rooms were gorgeous, we had a 3 bedroom pool villa, complete with full kitchen, laundry, and of course our lovely pool. The grounds itself were lovely, and from memory I think there were 3 other pools around the resort also. As we were there NYE we had the gala dinner which was prepared for by their Italian chef, and let me just say it was everything we'd hoped for and more- absolutely divine! Each meal we had there was fabulous.
Michael the front of house manager was so accomodating, suggesting great things for us to see and do, and places to, of course eat at! We had the most lovely lunch, garlic pepper prawns-yum! A place frequented by locals for the fresh seafood! Cant wait to go back for them again...
Each night our rooms were turned down with a sweet gift and note of suggestions for the prior day according to the weather forecast. Every little detail was taken care of, including the staff who would always greet us by name.
V nice resort, would be just as fabulous with a group of people or family, specially as the option to be self sufficient in your villa is also there. Not the kind of atmosphere if u want to party all day and night as the beach area is quite secluded. The area was fabulous tho, not even a 10 min drive to Chaweng which was great also, an area we liked to visit for drinks n dinners.
Loved the library- a modern hotel in Chaweng, we had dinner there on the deck-beachside, yum food and a great change from the "typical" resorts
We look forward to our return to Karma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Prestigia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut