Karma Samui : Thailand. Courtesy car from airport which is only a short distance away.
Been on many vacations but this has been the best accommodation so far......we had another 2 bedrooms within the villa grounds which was not used as we were only on holiday by ourselves. ( an opportunity missed by family members :O) )
Food at resort is of a very high standard but we preferred the `cheaper` option and ate elsewhere`s on most occasions....across the road @ the coffee house was a favourite `stop on occasions` for a breakfast / snack cake etc :O) The resort beach was of a very poor quality/cleanliness but plenty of others to go to, close to hand and the `songtels` was a very popular mode of transport by us :O) You can be as adventurous as you like or totally `chill out`...the choice is yours, either way, you will not be disappointed :O)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Prestigia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut