i loved this hotel . perfect stay at karma samui. i wish though ive stayed at the houses right on the beach itself . but all were booked out. so i opted to book the ones further back. was a bit hectec getting to the shore but when u do its really worth it. i love the scene , the view , the service was also nice. weve rented a buggy to tour around me and my friends. they gave us a 3 bedroom when we asked only for 2. asking us politley not to use it. we were a group of 4. since the door wasnt locked we did not act politley and used it lol. but all in all a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut