We just arrived back from 3 weeks in Thailand. The first week was in Koh Samui and we had chosen to splash out in the first week as it was Christmas and we don't often get to celebrate Christmas with the family as we live in New Zeland and they live in Denmark. So our Christmas present to our daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandkids (7 + 10), was 1 week in a luxury pool house at Karma Samui. And it was really a treat !!!
The house was amazing. It was divided into three houses. One house was our master-suite with big bedroom, wardrobe and big bath room. In the middle was another house with laundry, open kitchen and living room/dining room. And on the other side a third house with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. And in the middle - in front of the living room and with our bedrooms on each side - was the pool. Just amazing. The kids absolutely loved it and used it all the time. They only went to the big pool at the resort a couple of times :o)
The restaurant at the resort is really good as well. During Christmas they had some amazing arrangements - and none of these were compulsory - which is often the case with other resorts! And.. the chef from the restaurant helped us get some ducks for Christmas Eve where my husband wanted to cook for his family. Everybody was just so helpfull - all the way through.
The only 'bad' thing I can say about this resort - or our house - is that we didn't have a view of the sea, which we would have liked and thought we had reserved... (We had villa 22) and I think you need to get 1 level down to get a sea view.
But what a week - so relaxed :o)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally-located, elegant, ocean-facing, over-sized pool villa retreat. Five minutes from both Koh Samui International Airport and Chaweng Beach. Choose from One to Three bedroom villas with minimum size of 400 square metres. Grand living area, private swimming pool, outdoor terrace and Thai-style sala (pavilion).Home to "Rock Pool" the iconic beachfront restaurant. Asian Wellness Centre with certified Wat Po Thai Massage therapist, Reiki treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kanda Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karma Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Karma Samui Koh
- Kanda Residences Ko Samui/Bophut