Ahhhhh!,,,What can I say...We just arrived home from our trip to Thailand. We stayed in 4.5 star properties at both Patong and Khao Lak and whilst they were lovely they did not provide the intimate, relaxing atmosphere that we found at The Waterfront, Bophut Beach. From the personalised greeting, to the chance of getting a cocktail at 4am if we so needed it (not that we did!), we found the Waterfront to be the highlight of our trip. To wake to beach views from our bed, to have an excellent selection of good standard restaurants at our doorstep and freshly baked doughnuts at the pier market at 6:30am was fantatstic. I fell asleep in the hammock overlooking the calm blue-green waters of Bophut Beach and had a wonderful Thai massage.I would thoroughly recommend a stay here...Inexpensive, compared to some accomodation closeby and yet providing all that is needed to complete a relaxing and enjoyable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut