We had a fabulous week at the Waterfront. The family suite was spacious and perfect for us and our travelling son (21) , who we met up with at the hotel . The welcome was great and we were royally looked after by Robin and Sue and their lovely staff. Our son particularly appreciated the king size bed specially put in his room as he had spent the last couple of months in hostel dormatories. The restaurant food ( available all day) deserves special mention - it was as good as we had anywhere in Thailand and very reasonably priced, and the bar was a hospitable place to perch at any time for a chat and a drink or three. Great views from our room, lots of excellent restaurants on the doorstep . Altogether, a wonderful place to chill .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut