Returned to this beautiful little Hotel for the 4th time in February My wife Maureen and had a wonderful 12 days, catching up with all the delightful people we have been lucky enough to meet over the last 4 years. Sue and Robin the friendly ever so attentive owners have a way of making every guest feel so special, with lovely flower arrangements for every return guest, created by their delightful staff. they are the happiest most pleasant people, always with a smile on their faces.
Now we have a new pool to enjoy and a lovely bar serving all kinds of delights, breakfast is delicious and 'Cooking's creative meals are always so special.Cannot wait until next February for more of the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut