From the minute we arrived, we felt like part of the family! Small hotel, clean, good location on the beach and for strolling through Fisherman's Village and night market. Friendly service from all the staff - efficient and always willing to help. Lovely pool to relax at, good breakfast, lovely sea view, very comfortable rooms and great value! Owners - Robin & Sue very friendly and always available to assist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut