We stayed there for 2 weeks in September( 8 days, left for a week in kho pangan and came back for 5 more days), and I don't have words enough to describe how much we enjoyed every minute and aspect of our stay.
Everyone has been so helpful and nice since we booked until we left, making us feel welcomed and at home straight away. The staff were really nice with our children, helping us arrange activities, accepting and understanding strange and childish food preferences, letting them play happily in the pool.
The food is absolutely Lovely, everything you can ask for, I have to say I was really surprised how one cook can master so many cooking all by herself so well.
As other people wrote the rooms are basic but nice, the beach is not the best in Thailand, and there is not enough closet space, but for us non of it mattered one bit, we loved being there and just can't wait to get back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut