My Girlfriend and I stayed at the waterfront for 3 nights at the begining of october. We were met at the airport by Robin the owner and given a tour of the village before arriving at The Waterfront for our complimentary drink.
The bungalows and communal areas are all uptogether and the setting was lovely. We enjoyed the pool which although small was ideal to cool off in. The breakfast was good and cooked fresh and was the only place we stayed that had proper tea and coffee.
The bungalows were well cleaned and had everything we needed including a fan as well as air con which was nice. The rooms were a little smaller than everywhere else we stayed in Thailand but not so small as to cause a problem.
Bophut is the best place we visited in Thailand, Simply excellent in every pespect.
The service proveded by everyone at The Waterfront was second to none!
A big thanks to Robin and Sue
Robin and Sandeep
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut