We stayed here in July and thought this place was great for relaxing. Service was amazing, we arrived very late at night and were greeted with complimentary drinks.
Rooms were clean and a lot of thought was put into what foreign travellers would want in their rooms (DVDs plug adapters, etc.).
The main drawbacks were the lack of a good swimming beach (which they freely admit on their website) and a small pool to compensate for this. We also experiences some noise in the mornings from traffic in the street right behind the bungalow we were staying in.
The hotel was located close to a lot of restaurants and this made going out at night easy and relaxing (although Bophut beach is pretty quiet and not the place to go for nightlife). There was also a great massage place across the street which we would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run, small, select and peaceful, yet only steps away from excellent restaurants, bars and boutiques.All rooms are beachfront and the view of the sea and outlying islands is spectacular. Many guests extend their stay, recommend us to others or return themselves, often to meet other guests who have now become friends. Its like coming home, they say. Lots of little touches to make you feel welcome including free pick-up and free internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Hotel Bophut
- Waterfront Bophut
- The Waterfront Ko Samui/Bophut