We had a good stay here at Sundays Sanctuary. The staff were very friendly and always happy to help us. The rooms were more than we expected for the price we paid. Te property is set in small tropical gardens and when sat out on the terrace in the evening, it was so tranquil and relaxing!!
The only negative from our stay was that the swimming pool was not totally full of water nor was it clean. When mentioned to the reception we were told that some works were about to be carried out on the hotel and that the pool was also having work done. Had we known about this prior to booking we may have looked elsewhere.
All in all we were happy with our stay there despite no pool to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore more of Koh Samui while staying at The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa. Stay in your serene secret little home. See the island from different angles. We welcome you into our community just like our friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sundays Tropical Hotel Koh Samui
- Sundays Tropical Hotel
- The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut