It's well-designed, resort is a great budget way to experience the kind of tranquility usually associated with luxury spa resorts, for which you can easy pay five to ten times more than The Sundays.
It's not luxury, but it makes great use of the space. Very nice swimming pool, spacious villas/bungalows, and it's pretty stylish in its class.
Only ten minutes' walk (fifteen minutes' stroll) from Fisherman's Village and close to convenience stores/hypermarkets in the other direction.
Friendly staff (and dogs) too.
It helps to have your own transport so you can get Round and explore the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore more of Koh Samui while staying at The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa. Stay in your serene secret little home. See the island from different angles. We welcome you into our community just like our friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sundays Tropical Hotel Koh Samui
- Sundays Tropical Hotel
- The Sundays Sanctuary Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut