There are almost no people there, the beach is close to port, so many boats are parked near and not convenient to swim in the sea, so we did not spend time on the beach at all. No events at hotel, cause it is small. Room was nice, villa - not, cause of the smell. food is good, staff is good. So it is good if you plan to spend all time outside of hotel and if you plan some boat trips, cause the pier is very close. Not good for a beach rest. The spa at hotel I did not like, better to use outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Fastbooking so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut