We have just spent 12 nights at Saboey. The location is quiet, and an easy 5 min scooter ride to Bohputs Fishermans Village which has great restaurants and shopping. The hotel is in Bangrak, which is not the prettiest but once your inside the hotel you totally forget that. We stayed in a Beachfront Villa which seemed to offer the most privacy. It was neat and tidy. Staff are very friendly and always willing to help. We had a minor incident with a tour operator, ended up having to cancel the credit card payment via our bank cos the guy wouldn't honour our refund. Steer clear of Samui Pier Resort and book all yr excursions via the hotels front desk. They don't put a commission on top. Jon the Manager was very helpful to us during this, as he was during our whole stay. In summary, look it's not the Ritz Carlton, but you definitely get what you pay for. We would definitely recommend Saboey to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut