For our first visit to Thailand we choose Saboey. It was apparently a good choice. For best total experience use the Samui airport (we used Suratthani airport).
The resort is located at the Bangrak/Big Buddha beach, a calm a nice beach. The resort has a nice pool with a view out to the sea. The massage services at the beach are reccomended.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and makes sure you will get what you need, towels, drinks and food.
We lived in a suite appartment that was quite ok.Good standard and a nice small balcony.
The resort is located in a small community with some local restaurants and shops.
Some noice are ferequent from the departuring/arriving planes from the very close Samui airport.
Pick up services and different kind of trips can be arranged by the resort. I can really recommend the Red Baron day cruise to the close by island of Koh Pangan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut