What a wonderful place this is, very relaxing charming, and helpful staff.
Landed in Singapore, man what a spread out airport but quaint. Then on to Phuket just the other end of the spectrum small and undergoing big changes before our final destination of Koh Samui another quaint airport with very helpful staff.
The Thai way of life is laid back respectful courteous and humble all at once.
much more to come over the next two weeks as we explore Thailand and what it has to offer.
So far great and varied food thats very cheep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut