We got a beach villa on the weekend of 19 - 21 May 2012; excellent views of the ocean coupled with a wonderful room and experience. It was also a special trip for us as I proposed to my partner while staying at this property, and the hotel management went out of their way to set up a beach pavilion and complimentary dinner for us... very thoughtful and excellent service! (Unfortunately we couldn't use the beach pavilion as there was a storm incoming, but that's a story for another day)
The only downside to this property is that the beach isn't too clean and the sand is not powdery soft, but that's to be expected of any property along the Big Buddha beach stretch. The nearby town made renting a motorcycle and lunch pretty convenient though, and I highly recommend the family run restaurant on the opposite side of the street. A completely satisfying meal at 300 baht, and that's tourist prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut