I stayed 4 nights at this lovely resort with my wife in April and to conclude it, this is a lovely and nice resort.
The room is clean and big, nicely renovated and comfortable to sleep while the staffs offered very friendly services to us.
In terms of breakfast, it is ok (while the variety is limited but the taste is great, but we could understand as this is rather a unique resort with limited rooms)
The only minus point is that the hotel is located a bit far from Chaweng and Lamai but in general certainly a great resort to be stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut