My family and I were there in December 2011 and we had a wonderful 4 nights stay. We had a villa room right next to the pool and overlooking the beach. Kids had a separate villa just behind ours and all of us had a wonderful time spending most of the time at the pool.
Breakfast came with good options and one can order as an ala carte. This resort has only 20 plus rooms in total and making it rather exclusive and private.
This is our second visit since the last one in 2007. The drive to the fisherman village is not to far off (10 mins) and you can find a lot of nice european restaurants there. The hotel staffs are a friendly lot and couple with an English General Manager to ensure that our stay there is a pleasant one.
We will definitely be back again and recommend to those who wants a quite place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximize serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalized and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Ko Samui/Bophut