Firstly we would like to thank the management of this hotel for the great hospitality, Within our stay at this resort I would like to highlight the positive points at this place and very slight of negative points (Which are very minor) did not affect our stay:
Was fast, greeting us with flowers and cold towels in addition to cold drink, the lady was so professional, took us to the room, explained everything, came so many times back to check and ensure all our requirements were fulfilled such as extra blanket & adopter, sorry I cannot remember lady’s name ( She gave me her card unf I miss-placed it) but maybe the management can find out as we arrived on 11th April at around 8 PM, we checked in for two rooms next to each other in the first building next to the reception.
We booked the normal double room with garden view, the room was so nice, wonderful burner with lemon grass aroma smell was on, huge room, with bath and bathtub in addition to big balcony, comfy bed, small flower arrangement and a plate of fruit in addition to complementary water was there.
There was no cover on the door shower, we complained about that, next day a curtain was allocated on the shower door, thank you,
Was good, the restaurant manager Tomy very nice guy, taking care of us and all guests, updating us about the new events in the resort, breakfast place was so nice on the beach, I loved the fried fresh noodles so tasty.
We had room service for dinner, tasty food, presented very well, the negative point was that it was not hot, dishes placed on the table without cover and no trolley table to keep the food warm, maybe because we were in the second floor with no left! Overall we loved the food.
Of course there was a beach in the hotel itself, when you arrive there, a guy with sun-bed, umbrella and towel is following you to place all these for your comfort.
Fisher man village within walking distance (10 minutes) with lots of restaurants, a pharmacy, cold store, massage shops are opposite the hotel. In addition to 2 pizza’s restaurants.
Room service, house keeping, reception, restaurant, beach, all these were prompt, respective, welling to help you for any thing you want.
1) It happened that we lost our key (It is a real key not magnet), they asked us to pay THB 500, I think that with this level of service and attention to guest this should not be charged, we found the key later after the new one was made, we gave them both in the check out, they apologized that they are un-able to refund us. I also think that magnet keys are more safe and practical than those normal metal keys.
2) The spa, we got complementary 15 minutes foot massage, the lady in the spa’s reception was so nice, while two ladies therapist was not so good, we did not like the massage, they did not pay effort to please us with nice massage, so we did not even pay any tip, we were total of four, made the massage 2 each time, then our daughters went again, they were so disappointed with their service also.
3) The voice of frogs in the room at the night.
Very nice attention to details:
1) We loved the smell of lemon grass in the room, they delivered two small bottles of aroma oil to our room.
2) We also asked them to have a small piece of stalk of the nice flower plant to plant it in my home, the receptionist lady did not hesitate to guide me to the gardner who cut a short stalk for me.
Overall, I love to go back to this place, it was one of the best places I ever stayed in, I highly recommend it to everyone.
Thank you for all and every great person for every thing, thank you Bo Phut Resort and Spa.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bo Phut Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bo Phut Hotel Bophut
- Bo Phut Resort And Spa
- Hotel Bo Phut
- Bo Phut Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut