“Great experience....again!”

Ranked #2 of 187 Hotels in Bophut
Adelaide, Australia
“Great experience....again!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Just returned from my second visit to this resort. This is a small resort in a great location at Bo Phut. We stayed in a Garden Villa which was absolutely fantastic. Plenty of space and the bed was easily the biggest I have slept in. What really makes this resort is the service. From the moment we were welcomed back to the moment we left we were treated like the only residents of the resort. The attention to detail was faultless. We will be returning to Samui and the Bo Phut Resort and Spa, hopefully soon.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gordon927

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in April 2013 so I apologies for this late review on a hotel which delivered on every level . From the moment we arrived we were made to feel like royalty .On arrival we were upgraded from Ocean view villa to a our own private villa with pool and walled garden area. I won't make this review long because there were no bad points only good. Service, food, facilities, comfort,location,drinks were all 5 star plus. It is true about all of the people in Thailand they are so happy and eager to help so please respect them. This Hotel I can only describe as leaving us in a dilemma .How can we compare future hotels to this jewel of Thailand. To put things into perspective we travel regularly and appreciate good service and luxury accommodation. You will not be disappointed at this resort.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Neil M
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed November 6, 2013

If you want to have your wedding in Koh Samui, I highly recommend Bo Phut Resort & Spa! Ms Rujira Songkao is the Assistant Manager at Bo Phut Resort & Spa and was my direct contact. Rujira was extremely professional, hardworking, reliable, responsible and there was never any misunderstanding with my dealings with her. Organizing my entire wedding via email from Australia was very risky and a lot of people would not do it. Rujira helped and guided me the entire way and always responded to my emails straight away. Even when she could not provide me the information at the time, she would always tell me she had not forgotten and still chasing it up. Rujira had fantastic customer service. A big thank you goes to Rujira once again for making my dream wedding come true!
The day my husband, family & friends arrived at Bo Phut Resort & Spa we were treated like royalty. Their service and manners towards us was unbelievable. As part of our wedding package we received a pre wedding luxury spa treatment. OMG it was the best thing! It really relaxed both of us and we organized it after our wedding rehearsals which you can imagine was hectic.
The day of our wedding was absolutely wonderful and could not have been as fantastic and unforgettable if it weren't for Rujira and all the staff at Bo Phut Resort & Spa.
As you know, August is considered the dry season but there is a chance of rain. My entire plan was to have both the ceremony and reception on the beach. Just after we cut the cake and my husband and I had our first dance, it began to rain! Bo Phut staff had their umbrellas ready and took all of us to the L'Ocean Restaurant which was part of my contingency plan incase of rain. They took 20 minutes to set up it was unbelievable. During that time, I took the initiative to take photos with our guests. By the time I was finished, everything was set up. I had my dance with my dad and then we had the speeches. Rujira was instructed to only begin 4 hour open bar once speeches were completed and without fail she announced to all guests. Cocktails and drinks were flowing, music pumping and then it was time for our Seafood & BBQ Buffet which was DELICIOUS! Once we finished eating, we had the fire dance show. WOW! Everyone loved it. The guy who did all the fire tricks was AMAZING! Once show was finished we all headed down to the beach again and we watched the fire works just above us. We paid for 30 minute show which words cannot even describe. The fireworks were the BEST thing. Once fireworks finished, the fire lanterns were set up. We paid for each guest to have a fire lantern and make a wish. The photos and video of the fire lanterns came out fantastic.
We continued partying the rest of the night and DJ Rob put a Thai song which all the Bo Phut staff and all my guests danced to. Even the Bo Phut staff were having a blast and I was happy to know they got to enjoy the wedding also. The wedding was supposed to have finished at 12 AM but all of us continued partying and reception ended at 12:30 AM instead :)
We received our photos and video in the mail 5-7 weeks later back in Australia (Bo Phut paid for postage) and we loved it. I guess I didn't really know what to expect but all I do know is that Bo Phut had hired some excellent and professional people to provide me such great photos and the video was like a movie seriously. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I really hope this review helps someone who is seriously considering having their wedding in Koh Samui. Just know that my wedding was a success because Bo Phut Resort & Spa are 5 Star quality for a reason. I have no regrets and know you are in great hands!

Room Tip: Have a contingency plan in case of rain! Although it may rain for 5 or 20 minutes, you want to be pr...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Elena H
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed here as part of our honeymoon and so glad we did - it was stunning!

The staff are extremely good - they really cannot do enough for you - when we arrived we were provided with cold drinks and treated to a head massage (possibly whilst they finished our lovely room).

We were upgraded to a bungalow which was just perfect. I cannot recommend this hotel enough - we will definitely return!

Ps - the food is amazing!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Paul H
newcastle
Reviewed October 30, 2013

this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in the service was second to none all the staff were fantastic, I would like to say a special thank you to nick for saving our holiday from disaster after we were due to stay ay the mantra resort for 12 days but we left after 5 days you cannot compere the mantra with the bo phut resort this hotel is right on the beach 10 mins walk to fishermans village the rooms were great we stayed 2 nights in a jaccuzzi room that was fun then we had 5 nights in a pool villa. we tried both resturants in the hotel and they were both great as was breakfast don't bother looking at other hotels if you are going to bo phut stay here you will love it.

Room Tip: they all looked great but the Jacuzzi room was very good
7 Thank delboyr
Banbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is our 5th visit to this hotel and it is by far the most wonderful experience on so many levels. Not only is the resort fabulous, but the people and the service are outstanding. One year it was my birthday and they'd found that out by looking at my passport. They sang happy birthday at breakfast and delivered a huge chocolate cake to our room! As we are return guests, they have a photo of us in a frame by the bedside when we go back each year and even print out in flowers, 'welcome home' on the bed! This is usually accompanied with a massive fruit bowl and a bottle of our favorite wine! This year they bought me a super bunch of flowers and also gave us Bo Phut polo shirts to take home and a funny monkey soft toy! Obviously all this won't happen on your first stay, but this is our 5th year and we are so looking forward to going back again next year. We stay in a garden villa and it's outstanding. The resort is right on the beach and you can use the windsurfer/canoes etc. It's the best experience Ko Samui can offer - seriously!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous, but try one of the garden villas. They are all freestanding and set in lush...
3 Thank Consumerexperience
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I recently spent six nights of our honeymoon at the Bo Phut Resort & Spa in Koh Samui and had an amazing time. From the minute we arrived until the minute we left Koh Samui, the hotel staff; reception, porters, waiting staff etc. could not have made us feel any more comfortable and relaxed. Our accommodation was fantastic and had a private pool, a free upgrade given to us to celebrate our honeymoon. I have no complaints about the hotel and would recommend the Bo Phut Resort & Spa to anybody wanting to holiday in Koh Samui.

1 Thank Gemma S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bophut
Poppies Samui
#1 of 10 in Choeng Mon
The Tongsai Bay
The Tongsai Bay
#6 of 187 in Bophut

Been to Bo Phut Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!