Rooms were very nice, clean and had everything you need. Food and drink was great as well as reasonably priced. Breakfast was amazing and included both buffet and cook to order choices. We really liked fishermans village, walked a few nights, but taxi recommended. Was around 200-300 bhat each way. There are places for lunch/drinks/dinner closer too if you dont fancy going to town. Only downside was the number of mossie bites, perhaps due to outdoor bathroom but we still got bitten in another of our koh samui hotels and the hotel did provide repellant so just to help you prepare, not a criticism of the hotel itself. Overall a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zazen is a stylish true Boutique Resort located on the beautiful Bophut Beach. Perfect for a relaxing holiday and a romantic honeymoon. Zazen offers 26 stylish villas, and 2 of the most popular restaurants on the island with traditional Thai cuisine and fine French / Mediterranean dining. Le Spa Zen will help you find the deepest levels of relaxation. Welcome to Zazen! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zazen Boutique Hotel Bophut
- Zazen Boutique Resort And Spa
- Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Bophut