Its a place from the best dreams - perfect combination of modern and natural !Villas are huge and luxury, but still done in the simple stylish way, what is incredible nice. Honey moon couples will definitely not make mistake enjoying their own pool and garden bath, leaving everything else far away. Beautiful infinity swimming pool or peaceful library, really not easy to decide. Anyway, indulge your body with massage, yoga or thai chi class.
If you know to enjoy in fancy details same as in big green, don't hesitate, visit Six Senses resort !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six Senses Samui is set on a headland; with glorious panoramas out to the Gulf of Thailand. The 66-villa resort, many with private pools, is 45 minutes south of the Bangkok. The resort serves some of the best food on the island, offering regional and international cuisine and a wine cellar. A Six Senses Spa delivers a comprehensive menu of treatments together with spectacular views across a rock-fringed bay. However one gets around Samui, by foot, elephant or with wheels, a wealth of natural beauty is to be found. Boat trips also show you this most beautiful island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Six Senses Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Samui
- Six Senses Samui Hotel Bophut
- Six Senses Hideaway Samui
- Six Senses Samui Ko Samui/Bophut